[AT] LB Metals Closing in Fleetwood PA and Reading PA

Dave Merchant nesys_com at ameritech.net
Tue Jan 16 09:48:36 PST 2007

There is a huge industrial surplus place on the east side of Cleveland.

11 acres under roof, the old Fisher Body plant. I believe it was originally
the Euclid Road machinery plant (both GM subs).

http://www.hgrindustrialsurplus.com/

We were there a couple weeks ago on a weekday, and the place was jumping.
Doesn't look like they'll be going out any time soon.

Dave