[AT] Is the List up and running

Gayle or Ron Chew gorrchew at gte.net
Tue Jan 16 06:13:09 PST 2007

It has been a very long time since we have had snow and cold for this
long a spell... it has been very beautiful with all the fields covered
in about 4 inches of white - for over a week now, and temperatures in
the teens, even single digits at night. It is snowing right now but is
expected to change to rain (the winter normal for this area) by
mid-morning. Being a New England girl at heart, this spell of winter has
been particularly enjoyed by me. Thank goodness none of the ice that
much of the rest of the country experienced...

Thanks for the reply, glad you are OK!