[AT] Is the List up and running

Gayle or Ron Chew gorrchew at gte.net
Tue Jan 16 05:05:30 PST 2007

Is everyone busy dealing with the latest bout of winter weather which
has swept the states from west to east? We received one atis message in
the past 24 hours and not much move than that the last week. Spencer, I
know how busy you are, but did you receive our two recent e-mails about
the auction payment?

Hope all is well.

Gayle & Ron
On the CASE