[AJD] Model L steering box

John Boehm rustyacres at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 15 18:31:35 PST 2007

I did try our local Motion Industries branch here in
Woodland and they were not able to come up with a
replacement bearing.  I suspect the counterperson was
not real interested in putting a lot of time into what
would have been a small sale. Hopefully, Brad's
counterperson will put more effort into it. Thanks for
trying!

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com