[AT] Re: AT Digest, Vol 35, Issue 12

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Jan 15 08:50:33 PST 2007

Gordon Hart wrote:
> Ralph
>
> I think this picture is of a 26 or 27 I think if memory serves me right
> the gas tank with a flapper under the cowl came in those years. Prior to
> that they were under the seat. When I was a teenager I was into Model
> T's and A's but have forgot most of what I knew. I bought my first car a
> Model A at age 13 and still have it. that was 46 years ago.

Gordon, I'm beginning to think the picture might be newer than I
originally believed. I just hadn't noticed the wire spokes and I had
known for years that only the very latest model T had the wire spokes.
I hear the Model A was quite an improvement on the T. And yes, all wire
spokes from then on. Your lucky to still own your Model A. I've still
got my Dad's first car, a 39 Ford Deluxe sedan. Shedded but needs a
total restoration.

Ralph in Sask.