[AT] Off Topic - Car Insurance

TCHARPE at aol.com TCHARPE at aol.com
Sun Jan 14 08:09:44 PST 2007

            When I was still operating my business,  we had statements that
we always included in any
        written communications.  These were typed at the top of the messages
in large letters, and all
        underlined, approximately 1 1/4" down from the top in the message
area and definitely spaced
        above the main message by approx  one inch so as not to be lost in
the main message.

             An order phoned to a company and confirmed:

                  CONFIRMING ONLY  -  DO NOT DUPLICATE

             On a request for quote:

                  REQUEST FOR QUOTATION ONLY - THIS IS NOT AN ORDER

            You could use some variation of this on phoned request by
requesting a confirmation showing
         that this is specifically a request only communication.  Any way to
cover your posterior !!

            Just don't be bashfull in asking for this !!

         Ted Harper