[AT] Off Topic - Car Insurance

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Jan 14 06:18:11 PST 2007

Tim Nobles wrote:

> My 14 year old daughter goes on the road in about a year and half, can't
> wait for those rates to jump.
When my teenage sons got their drivers licenses, we got them their own
insurance, and we were very glad we did. It cost a little more then, but
when they had problems with tickets and accidents, it didn't cause
problems with our insurance.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking
into account not only the world as it is, but the world as
it will be. -Isaac Asimov, scientist and writer (1920-1992)