[Farmall] Gas Draining from H tank with sediment bowl shut off...

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 13 13:31:08 PST 2007

Roger-
  You are using the sediment bowl along with a fuel filter (paper cartridge, perhaps)?
  JM

Slab210 at aol.com wrote:  Bob

Just got back from working on my H.  Took sediment bowl off along with gas
line and Cabrurator
I am going to take carb and get it rebuilt and also get new parts for bowl.
Hope to get back to working on tractor soon. I tought that while I had gas
line off I would put a new line on along with a new gas filter.

Roger