[Farmall] Gas Draining from H tank with sediment bowl shut off...

Bob Currie tractors at foothill.net
Sat Jan 13 11:05:57 PST 2007

Seems we all run into the same types of problems now and again. I finally
rebuilt the carburetor on my Farmall Regular about a week ago after having
some float problems and after getting it back on the tractor, I found a
similar problem with gas leaking out of the carburetor. Threw me off
initially because the sediment bowl and it's needle valve weren't touched,
and have been working just fine for the past 8 years. So I was more or less
discounting anything from that area thinking it had to be something from
the work I had done inside the carb.  Then this thread pops up from Roger,
and makes me rethink the whole thing.  The man told me once long ago,
"always check the obvious simple things first". So when the weather warms
up a little, I'll go do that.

bobcurrie