[AT] O/T weather out west

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 12 11:53:03 PST 2007

Good post, Charlie.  A lot of tractor and chain saw work to be done there.
It looks about like what we saw here in early March, 1991.  Being out of
doors 3 hours into the storm (2 AM), seemed like a war zone.  Crash, Bang,
Tinkle, Tinkle every minute or two. A lot of wood hit the ground in a few
hours.  Power was out for up to two weeks for some. It is pretty easy to
feel sympathy for those folks.

Charlie