[AT] O/T weather out west

captneb captneb at agristar.net
Fri Jan 12 06:08:19 PST 2007

There are people around here who haven't had power for over two weeks
now...and this new storm is coming in tonight.  Transmission towers folded
like cheap lawn furniture and tens of thousands of poles snapped.  It's a
real mess.  We were lucky...a couple days down and a few trees and
branches....  I told Linda this was our chance for that Naked Romance
Weekend I've always promised her and the next thing I knew, she was out in
the lane sobbing uncontrollably and chipping a way out to the highway with a
sharp spoon.

Ol' Rog