[AJD] great classified ad!!

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Wed Jan 10 11:50:00 PST 2007

Spencer
Ann Baker, around Castle Rock here, has had a pink styled AR for 15 years I know of
Also has "Jane Deere" decals on it, GREAT hit at tractor pulls
I think it's hilarious myself
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Sun Jan  7 16:44 , 'Spencer Yost' <yostsw at atis.net> sent: