[AT] natural gas engine

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 9 11:10:49 PST 2007

L3000 LeRoi V12  3006 ci. If I can get the shipping worked out I would like
to buy 2 of these engines. Keep one for electric and the other to repower a
larger IHC with . This is just something that I would like to do IF I can
AFFORD to do it. The higher compression would be good, just as long as I
kept the higher octane to run it with. Wouldnt want to burn holes in those 6
3/4 " pistons.
Thanks Charlie
ironman
Kevin