[AT] Magazines subscriptions...Again!

George Willer gwill at gwill.net
Mon Jan 8 17:02:24 PST 2007

John,

Of course it isn't a big deal to you.  You aren't plagued with these
invoices for things you haven't ordered.  It doesn't take any action on your
part to stop it.  Maybe some time you'll be faced with having to search for
the phone numbers to contact and wait on hold for the next available
operator to answer your call.

It's mostly the fault of the publishing companies who even pay the postage
on the fraudulent orders and then make it difficult to get them cancelled.
The P.I.A. comes from those who make light of the problem and haven't been a
victim.

George Willer