[AT] Some interesting items from the 1/6 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Jan 8 13:53:51 PST 2007

Oh, like the famous left handed monkey wrench they used to send me to
find when I was a helper? Or the pipe stretcher? I get it.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

Half of the harm that is done in this world is due to people who
want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm but the harm
does not interest them. -T.S. Eliot, poet (1888-1965)