[AT] RE: Oliver 70

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 8 13:53:02 PST 2007

Andy,
    Shoot me a private email...
dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com

I can hook you up with the grill, just have to get the
address to ship it.
     Also Lynch Farms is the place I was thinking
about for the side curtains...telephone# 937-456-6686
(really do nice work)
     However I may have a set of those I can spare,
will let you know before sending out the grill...
Danny Tabor