[AJD] great classified ad!!

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sun Jan 7 15:44:10 PST 2007

I have seen several pinks and purples around the country.   The one I like
is a local one that is a pink model A pulled by a women whom I met once but
have forgotten her name.  It has "JOAN DEAR" decals.   The decals look like
the one you buy, so someone put some money into one-off decals since this
about 10 years ago - well before technology lowered the prices of custom
decals a good bit.  I haven't seen it at local shows for a couple of years
though.

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS
Plow the Net!