[AT] tractor restorations ebay

william.neff.powell at comcast.net william.neff.powell at comcast.net
Fri Jan 5 08:34:44 PST 2007

I bought a WC from a guy that had just painted it up real nice.

It ran fine and looked great...

Then, my fault, I did not check the antifreeze before the winter set in. Noticed a little antifreeze leak from the block. Decided to check the side of the block to see if I could repair it. Started to scrape the paint and big chunks of bondo started falling off. Turns out someone had already done some welding on the block!

I think that should have been disclosed..... Put a little bit of block sealer in and its been holding, thankfully.

Regards,

Will Powell

From: "captneb" <captneb at agristar.net>