[AT] RE: Oliver 70

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 5 14:01:17 PST 2007

Andy, Have you gotten a line on the grill piece you
need?  I'll have to double check but I may have
one...Just to make certain, when sitting on the
tractor you need the right side grill...correct?
     Also somebody is making the side panels at this
point I have a brain fart as to who he is...I've dealt
with him before so I'm sure it'll come to me.

Danny Tabor