[AT] Charity Auction

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 5 09:55:10 PST 2007

I recived one of the items that I won on
ATIS Charity Auction, It is a very nice old carb, dont have the vehicle that it fits.  Thanks Dave
I won another old carb I think off Spencer but it has not arrived yet.
 Yesterday I sent Daron his Allis repair manual, and recived an Original JD
LUC service manual fron Irma.
Spencer I will wait until a couple more items go off that I am High bidder on at this time before I send any more $$

Get in there and BID on the nice items that are left, you talk the talk now put yer $$ where your mouth is !
ironman
Kevin Mosier
270-388-4052