[Farmall] OT-hydronic radiant floor heat

Farmallgray at aol.com Farmallgray at aol.com
Fri Jan 5 04:55:19 PST 2007

Mike,
I'm going to check with local suppliers and contractors, I just wanted to
have as much info as I could find. I have also found widely varying prices on
supplies on the web. I  have looked at stuff at the local Lowes (they have  a
small selection) but I need to check with a plumbing/heating supply house. I
have found that a lot of times they are cheaper than the big home centers.

Yes, the book is coming along well-finally seeing some light at the end of
the tunnel!

Todd