[AJD] Model L steering box

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Thu Jan 4 15:25:00 PST 2007

Not model L steering box bearings,part #AL2635T ( up to SN#641037)
 John is correct on that
Later modern style bearings on the LA boxes can be bought though, part #AL20111

Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Thu Jan  4 15:56 , <kuz111 at bellsouth.net> sent:

>Yes all parts for the steering box and secter gear can be bought throu a John
Deer dealer Have a great day Wendell