[Farmall] OT-hydronic radiant floor heat

Farmallgray at aol.com Farmallgray at aol.com
Thu Jan 4 13:33:39 PST 2007

I know a lot of you guys have built shops to work on your tractors so this
isn't totally off topic. Hopefully this spring I'm going to be pouring concrete
 in my shop. At the present time, I'm not planning on using the hydronic
heat,  but I want to put the tubing in for future use.
I'm looking for all the info I can find on insulating the slab and how much
and what size tubing to use and reinforcing material. I'm not concerned at the
 moment with a heat source. I just want to get the concrete done. It will
probably be a few years before I get the walls and ceiling insulated. I have
been doing web searches and found all the commercial sites on this but the info
is somewhat vague. I'd even consider a good book on the subject if anyone can
 recommend one. I would appreciate any good sources of info you guys could
recommend.
Thanks,
Todd Markle