[AT] Tractor Restoration On Front Page Of Wall Street Journal

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Jan 4 03:46:03 PST 2007

The problem with that kind of publicity is that the yuppies will think
it is "trendy" to acquire old tractors and have them restored (they
won't do it themselves, of course). And that will certainly drive the
prices right through the roof. I would prefer that it just remain a
secret among us FATGs.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

Half of the harm that is done in this world is due to people who
want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm but the harm
does not interest them. -T.S. Eliot, poet (1888-1965)