[Farmall] clean-up/thank you

Robert Johnson johnson_rob at bigpond.com
Tue Jan 2 15:47:28 PST 2007

James , yes , I am interested in your carriage collection , if you feel so
inclined , contact me on johnson_rob at bigpond.com .
And the best of luck with the ADD boy.
For a while I was the president of a driving club I founded , and one of the
members , a friend of mine had a daughter with ADD.
We got her to pony club , we even had her driving down the road. It was hard
work , and we had to be on our guard , but the result was worth it.
Regards Rob J.