[AT] Free Combines in NW OK

John Kennedy ihctractor at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 2 19:40:35 PST 2007

Cecil and anyone who lives near this site might want to take a look at it on
the YTMAG- Case forum.

1206SWMO

01-02-2007 19:12:55
70.41.32.249
106205

OK,I just got the word that those (4) SP-12 Case and the one Case pull type
combines that I looked at Friday all on one farm in NW Oklahoma are free for
being hauled off.The lady that owns them just wants them gone but we must
take all of them. How are we going to pull this one off?Its just too far for
me to get them all.I do want the one with duals that I thought was a 120.I
wont have anyways to haul it until April at the earliest

What will we do with the parts one?Strip it and haul it to the junkyard or
does someone want it?Does anyone want the pull type?Do we have a lottery if
too many want them?

We sure owe the guy that told me about them a steak dinner.

Pictures of all of them are in the ytmag combine forum.There are 3 decent
SP-12's,a parts SP-12,and a pull type.