[AT] PTO pump on ebay

John Grant jfgrant at zoomon.net
Tue Jan 2 15:11:14 PST 2007

John Wilkens. John, using the John Deere tire pump presently on e-Bay
#110074738700, as an example. The valve keeping the air pumped in the object
pumped up, tire, basket ball, etc, in in the end where the hose is hooked
to. The "valve" in enclosed in the pipe plug valve assy which is inserted
(screwed) into the pump body. When you say what you need is at the top of
the pump, I don't understand what you are looking for. Most PTO pumps work
off the same basic style. The only object that might be missing from this JD
pump would be a cast iron Guard covering the end of the air piston and crank
so that fingers and other body parts needed at one time or other don't
accidentally get involved in the tire pump operation. (Ouch).
I'm still not clear on what you need other than this valve set up.
Regards,  John Grant