[Farmall] clean-up/thank you

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 2 14:55:05 PST 2007

Members-
  It seems that, without "snipping", the post ran too long for the "system" to tolerate.  Sorry about that.
  Would like to continue on this thread if and only if there is  sufficient interest.  Thanks to all of you who offered considered  concern for my young neighbor and, also, there was one fellow who was  interested in my carriage/cart/cutter collection.
  Anyhow...thanks again.  I will do my best for the young man and I do understand that you are (collectively) concerned.
  JM