[Farmall] Any advice on THIS problem (Off Topic...sorry)

Matthew Gray pudding at puddingsworld.com
Mon Jan 1 16:29:10 PST 2007

what do you mean buy other cognitive issues........

my girlfriend won't like me talking about her but she is a ADD
child.......she still has medication......now 22

she has two jobs, is a qualified kitchen chief and is very independent......

she obviously has an ability to learn, especially when its something that
interests, ie her jobs, cooking, home renovations etc, but if it doesn't
interest her, she switches off.....straight away, she is like me, can take a
year to read  a book, and ya sit there and read the line ten times thinking
about something else. she has driven my manual car a few times, she has
picked it up, just needs fine tuning.....lol.....she even changes gears when
i am on the cellphone.....

to me everyone has attention problems, they say the best entreprenur
businesspeople are ADD, identify a demand for a product, develop it, start a
business, get board with it, sell it to businessmen whos aim is to
consolidate and build a enterprise

thanks to OSH requirements in New zealand all PTO shafts need to be covered
and secured,
but typical with old machinery safety was not such a concern 'back then'

people like this learn at there own rate, a video maynot help, because it
maybe long and boring, unless ya show him as when applicable to what you are
doing,  they often learn better hands on, in the work place,

ya best bet is to take the truck to the field and lock up chainsaws etc when
splitting wood etc, and get him to pass you the wood, if he can lift
it....lol

i know it involves money, but if it was my child he would have a old ride on
mower with no deck to play with, small trailer for bringing wood to the
spliter, the ride on mower would have a kill switch under the seat.......its
a minimal impact way of getting him to understand machinery, and a fell for
the equipment, it will also make driving a car as simple as riding a bike in
the future.........lets face it, driving a vehicle is going to be a big part
of his life in the future,