[Farmall] Any advice on THIS problem (Off Topic...sorry)

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 2 05:19:07 PST 2007

Not wishing to be overly "graphic" with the kid (he is about 10 years  old, by the way) the film you mentioned might be just the thing.   Any idea as to where this could be found?
  Thanks.
  JM

Ferg8n9n at aol.com wrote:  As a kid in the 50s, I saw a kid get baled in the baler, i saw many farmers
with missing limbs,
I saw bodies in the pto,,,,,kids drowning in grain,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I saw a film then made by some tractor company, it showed them  tossing
dummys into harms way, and I was totally impressed. I have been a  safety freak
for 50 yrs.

power equipment is NEVER ok for immature people