[AT] Huge Auction/computer question

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Mon Jan 1 19:25:19 PST 2007

Charlie,
I don't normally use IE but I have IE 7.0 for use on sites that need the
IE functionality.  I first tried opening the website with my normal
browser (Seamonkey) and it opened fine and proceeded to download a PDF
file which was then opened.  Next I started IE 7.0 and opened the site
with it.  Also worked fine and opened the PDF file.  I'm thinking it was
a setting in IE 7.0 relating to the phishing filter.  I don't use the
phishing filter on my IE 7.0 as my use of IE is very limited.  Hope this
helps you in diagnosing the problem.  See I didn't suggest dumping IE <g>.
David
NW NC