ReFw: [AT] 3 Point Backhoes NO GOOD

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Mon Jan 1 13:05:25 PST 2007

In a message dated 1/1/2007 12:15:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
at-request at lists.antique-tractor.com writes:
we  had  one of the  3pt backhoes   many years ago--- it was fine..   and did
its job well   it wasnt industrial strengh  but it worked   and still does
for the guy we sold it to 25yrs ago..

the  3pt apparatus  was  built so  that  once hooked up in the  3rd arm it
could not  lift or lower anymore
this  stopped any  possible  crushing between the tractor and  hoe,  BUT  you
know safty gear--  DODO"s can pull them off.
ours was  a  LONG brand  and    like I said  it worked fine  and still does
but it dont work everyday

we had it on  3020, 4020, 530, 630 JD's  and  on  135 and 285 masseys..   and
  a  barrowed ( thank fully we didnt own it)  a  175 AC.

the guy that has it now  has it on  MF 1100, 1130, and  1135masseys...   and
he had it on a 2290 case..