[AT] STP

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Tue Feb 27 01:00:38 PST 2007

Just watch the OP gauge at start-up. If you fire up the engine and it
"jumps" up to a point and stays there your looking at the fake gauge. A
real OP gauge will rise and fall with engine rpms. Also the OP will
differ from a cold engine to a hot engine.

--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York

Pacifism - The theory that if they'd fed
Jeffrey Dahmer enough human flesh,
he'd have become a vegan.