[Farmall] and so it goes

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Fri Feb 16 19:18:04 PST 2007

I'm sure there are 2 sides to every story but given what we have read over
the past couple months, I would move to a better school district, or at
least to another area so he could go to another school. If nothing else I
would start raising heck with the school board, city/county commisionsers,
state reps and senators. Sooner or later the right person will get fired or
get their act together.

Good luck.
John Hall