[AT] Portland Set Up Reconsidered

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Wed Feb 14 10:46:26 PST 2007

    Jeff;
    Our tractor group has always been a contributor to the Tri-State show.
We have always had an area for our members to display out tractors in an
area where we could put up a couple of canopies and display our ATIS colors.
Last year that was taken away from us after we had already started
displaying out tractors. We were not given another area where we could
congregate. Our tractors were scattered with all the others with no way to
identify ourselves.
    Our members have been generous in donating our time and equipment and we
believe we are a unique group at this show and believe we should be treated
as such.

            Gene