[AT] Off Topic re Fuel Tank

william.neff.powell at comcast.net william.neff.powell at comcast.net
Tue Feb 6 09:17:58 PST 2007

Gene,

Thanks for the information... I will drop the tank and give that a try... Maybe when it gets above 20 degrees....

A know an acquaintance that is a Ford dealer mechanic, I told him about my tank problem and he told me that was common... He did not offer any solutions, I'm sure that his fix would be replacement... I'm looking for the cheaper but sound repair method... Your fix sounds good.

Regards,

Will

From: "Gene Dotson" <gdotsly at loganrec.com>