[AT] Canola to diesel

Tom Yasnowski tomyasnowski at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 5 05:16:44 PST 2007

Of course diesel engines have changed and improved over the years.  But the
basic premise is still the same--ignition thru compression of fuel as
opposed to a spark.  George says with the MB glow plugs are necessary for
ignition.  Wonder how I started mine cold when my glowplugs were not working
last fall? The heated ball pin aids in combustion but is not required.