[AT] filter/paper towels

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 28 18:21:20 PST 2007

That probably was the "Ultra", Dave.  Thick and soft, but no strength.  It
is not even fit for the intended purpose.

New topic:  I go through quite a few rolls of paper towels in the garage
(tractor repair shop).  I prefer them to shop towels or rags for most
situations.  When they get too soiled I do not feel much loss when throwing
them away or into the stove to start the wood fire. Often there is a little
pile of half used ones around that come in handy to sop up an oil spill or
whatever. Works out pretty well and I think cost effective for me.

Charlie