[AT] oil pressure/filter

Dave Merchant nesys_com at ameritech.net
Wed Feb 28 17:25:10 PST 2007

It seems the quality of filtration would depend greatly on the brand of
T.P. you used.

There is an obsession with softness now, where years ago it was just really
cheap recycled newspaper.

I'd worry about newer stuff shedding lint, just as it can if you use it to
wipe your dipstick (the one in the engine).

A few years ago we bought 1 package of Charmin, and it jammed up the line
to the septic.

Dave