[AT] oil pressure/filter

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 28 15:51:26 PST 2007

>From the name, Ralph, I guess you might be talking about a filter that uses
a bathroom music roll as a cartridge.  I think there was a conversation on
the list about them a few months ago.

I have seen an industrial air filter that used two rolls of toilet paper for
a filter cartridge.  It was in line ahead of a rather expensive and
precision twin column air gage that measured accurately to .00005".
If I remember correctly, the gage unit was made by Sheffield Div. of Bendix
Corp.   At any rate, it did a good job of keeping contaminants from the air
supply out of the gage.

Charlie