[AJD] JD LA carb kit

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Tue Feb 27 21:59:30 PST 2007

Doug Burrey sold his business but I believe it continues on under his name

Greg

!!!NOTE-PHONE AND FAX ARE DOWN!! USE EMAIL OR INTERNET FAX #1-866-381-3703 FOR NOW!!
THANKS!!

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Tue Feb 27 15:53 , joemneuman at comcast.net sent: