[AT] Dairy farming. Dying industry?

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 27 19:30:26 PST 2007

I share your same concerns, Joe.  Maybe we just like to worry to much, but I
see the same problem with all levels of manufacture.  It seems that most of
our backbone industries have been exported.  One has to wonder how the U.S.
would make out today if a WW II type of build up should ever be required
again. I think the one consolation is that Americans as a whole are still a
very people who could rise to most occasions.

Charlie