[AT] oil pressure

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Mon Feb 26 15:52:15 PST 2007

I had any other experience with it that amazed me. I was rebuilding a
ford 391 engine and always  wipe bearing surface with it. When i put
that engine together it was with a rebuild oil pump and could not get
any oil pressure it was run about 15 minutes different times trying
to get the pump working. No luck got a new one from ford and problem
fixed, I think that film saved the lower end did not have and other
problems with it.
Just my 02$ worth
Good luck don't think it will help oil pressure but will cut down ware.
I have a ford custom van 1986 with 200 thousand on it and it still
has good oil pressure.
But you know what they say For Old Retired Drivers
R Fink