[AT] OT - piston

Larry D Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sun Feb 25 15:56:08 PST 2007

Do you have access to a Wisconsin dealer?  Don't laugh, there still are
some.  Any time I have needed something for that vintage of Wisconsin
engine, it generally is available from my local dealer.  The price may be
through the roof, but the parts are still out there.  He's kinda in
business, but he does something else to support himself and only goes to the
shop when called by his hired helper.  If he comes to the shop (because his
helper can't find a part) he automatically charges $20, but there have been
times when I ended up getting a pot full of pieces for my money.

Larry