[AT] STP

John Grant jfgrant at zoomon.net
Sun Feb 25 10:34:19 PST 2007

Hello Ralph. In repy to your STP question. Think about it for a minuet.
Higher oil pressure with an additive means thicker oil. This does not
replace worn metal. Are you after just higher oil pressure or a cheep
overhaul? A ok temporary fix but not for long haul. In My Opinion.
 As cold as it gets around your barn I wouldn't think you'd want thicker
oil! Grin/Grin.
 I guess I'd look at the oil pump first. See what it's output and pressure
is. Is it adjustable like the John Deere's are?   No easy fix like a
poptop!.  jg