[AJD] Unstyled G Part Numbers

Patricia Stangeland tstang at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 24 20:05:55 PST 2007

Duane, the number I have for the metal spacer that
holds the cork seal is: AA 244 R and I believe that
comes with the cork that is:  D 2124.
  The gasket for the housing for this part is:  F 78
R.
 I have had to replace these in two of my tractors, a
38 G and a 45 GM. Both were throwing oil like no
tomorrow. The cast iron spacer that has the cork seal
has a dowel pin that gets worn off flush if the
tractor is run with too much end play. Instead of
repairing the dowel pin I replaced the whole unit. No
more oil leaks!!!.