[AT] For the steamer guys(now pto combine)

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sat Feb 24 04:01:59 PST 2007

Around here we see some combines with straw choppers and some without.
Those that don't use straw choppers bale the straw and sell it - those
than do just cop and let it decompose then plant through the stubble and
trash the next season. I don't know which produces better economics here.
David
NW NC