[AJD] JD D

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Wed Feb 21 13:51:41 PST 2007

OMR2008- styled D operators manual $30 list
PC659-styled D parts manual $30 list
JD4-I&T service manual (covers A,B,D,G,M,H)$27.49 list. Good basic service
manual.(Deere never made one for the D,A etc. Did for late B and M however)
SM2029-Electrical Systems-shows schematics, generator/starter original #'s etc.
$45 list
All except JD4 available from Deere, me and elsewhere

Also many variations available online, you know where of I speak!

Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Wed Feb 21  8:35 , Larry Sikes <larry at rockridgefarm.com> sent: