[AT] Moving a grain bin

dfolske at nccray.net dfolske at nccray.net
Wed Feb 21 10:53:53 PST 2007

I helped a neighbor move one last year. We built a pole extension on the
bucket of a loader for adequate reach and dropped a chain through the top
hole. The chain went through the center of a truck tire and rim and then
around a heavy pipe. The lifting the loader then pulled the tire and rim up
against the bottom of the top hole. Lifted the bin that way then backed a
flatbed under it and set it down. The toughest part was building the pole
extension for the loader.

Dan