[AT] Ever have one of those days? :-(

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Tue Feb 20 18:30:05 PST 2007

I used to run a 660 , I believe it was an 88 or 89 model. I was thinking it
was made by Yanmar.  That was undoubtedly the toughest piece of equipment I
ever ran. It belonged to a homeowners association. It was all they had but
it was enough. Like someone else said the 3 pt was stronger than the machine
had weight to handle. We ran a full set of weights with a log chain wrapped
around them all the time. I had numerous hills to navigate on the nature
trails and that 5 foot bushog could make life interesting.  To get out of
one of the trails I had to back up a hill in 4wd.

John Hall